Sunday, June 20, 2010

Short hair wedding styles?????

Unfortunatly my friend is getting married next tuesday and she wants me to do her hair. Does anyone have any great sites to see short hairstyles for weddings. I know there isnt much you can do but she wants curls and of course she has no extra money. (I cannot tell you why she is getting married cause he is as broke as her, and they will be living with her mother afterwards) but thats beside the point. If you could just leave me a link or explain how to do the style. Thanks alot!



by the way the hair is not pixie short but right above the shoulder and in layers. Anything helps.



Short hair wedding styles?????

i personally think curls would NOT be the best style for a wedding. but um you can do a variety of curls in her head at the same time. some of it you can flip. some of it you can curl under. and some of it you cans irley temple curl. i do it to my hair all the time and so many people love it that i end up doing it to their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter