Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair style:( help):?

My hair is down to my elbows when out, it is a mousey brown, and gets blonde streaks in the summer. It is wavy, with lots of body. I have a fringe and think i need to grow it out, but that will take ages, and i want a quick and easy one. If too short, i will get wings. i am the only person in my class who has a fringe that is straight across my forhead. I have a long forehead and need something across it. i am in my early teens.



I need a new hair style:( help):?

* Hair Styles-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...



I need a new hair style:( help):?

refer the site below.



I need a new hair style:( help):?

you should try getting razord layers..long layers to your face though. im a teen too! and i have it..its great.



or you could try choppy layers.



I need a new hair style:( help):?

U must have the so called "bangs".. To cover up ur long forehead.. U must make ur hair straight.. So it will look like u are model..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter