Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have shot African hair. What styles can I put it into after washing it that looks professional and

I don't know how to style my natural, African, hair. I get it done at the salon every now and then, but when I decide to wash it, it goes back to natural and it's basically a scraggly afro after being washed. I don't want to wear afros, because I just don't like them. So how do I style it when it's natural? Sometimes putting it in ponytails hurts really bad.



I have shot African hair. What styles can I put it into after washing it that looks professional and classy?

Magazines such as Hype Hair are made specifically for all types of black hair. Maybe, you should their and try some of the styles that stand out to you. And the best part is that they even tell you step by step instructions on how you can do the styles yourself and give you a recommendation on what products to use to help maintain the style.



But if you're looking for something quick and easy try twists. It's something that you can do yourself and will last a long time with natural hair.



I have shot African hair. What styles can I put it into after washing it that looks professional and classy?

Visit www.carolsdaughter.com The have the BEST haircare products for people of color.



I have shot African hair. What styles can I put it into after washing it that looks professional and classy?

I say you could do braid outs or twist outs. This just means braiding or twisting your hair to your scalp while it's wet, with mousse or some soft holding foam and then letting it air dry, take it out the next day, and you will have nice crinkles or twists in your hair, which looks extra nice with a headband or scarf around your head. This will take some practice, depending on your braiding or twisting skills though. I also recommend joining fotki.com and joining their natural hair boards. You will gain a lot of information, they have members there specifically to learn and share info. about natural hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter