Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have long wavy black hair. I'm bored with it now. Please suggest some new styles !?

go to a wig shop!



I have long wavy black hair. I'm bored with it now. Please suggest some new styles !?

i as well have long hair but mine is straight and i can never curl it couse it wornt stay... so why wont you try curling it and maybe later on cute it in layers.... or die it in just a new whole different color...



I have long wavy black hair. I'm bored with it now. Please suggest some new styles !?

wax your head



I have long wavy black hair. I'm bored with it now. Please suggest some new styles !?

It is wrong to suggest styles to someone when you don't know what she looks like. You could use hairstyles software to find styles for yourself.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



I have long wavy black hair. I'm bored with it now. Please suggest some new styles !?

need more info. is it really thick? is it your natural color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter